Monday 10 October 2011

Artists Residency at the LBT begins

The last couple of weeks have been very busy what with photography commissions, animation workshops, gallery submissions, development work and the start of my residency at The Lawrence Batley Theatre. I am currently working on two edits - one from the HOST weekend and one from the Imagine Sketch and Shoot Animation Workshop. Both edits should be complete by the end of October so check back then to take a look.
I have now started my artists residency at The LBT, Huddersfield. This began with an amazing tour of the Theatre where I was taken to every corner to explore its depths. It was fascinating and very inspiring, so much so that my first pieces of work are going to be based on the hidden depths of the Theatre, bringing the building alive through photography and animation....very exciting!!! Here are a few images I took on the tour... many more to come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment