Tuesday 29 November 2011

LBT Sketchbook

Now my Residency is underway at the LBT I have begun to fill my sketchbook with examples of work produced over the year. The sketchbook will present a mixture of photographic work alongside hand drawn images inspired by the photographs. So far I have added images of my montage and composite iphoneography pieces capturing scenes throughout Huddersfield and Todmorden, along with a DSLR montage image of hidden scenes found behind the walls of the Lawrence Batley Theatre. This work is leading up to the production of an animated film based within the LBT which I am due to begin in the New Year...very exciting!!!

Sketchbook Works

Sketchbook Works

Sketchbook Works

And here are those cellotape babies again...!!!

Cellotape Babies on the Balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment