Wednesday 21 September 2011

Thanks for your interest!

Thank you to everyone who took an interest in my work, and the work of all the participating HOST artists this weekend. It was great to see so many visitors and such a lot of local interest. Now that HOST is over I am busy editing the film which many of you contributed to through various animation sequences and drawings. I aim to upload the film by the 1st October so check back in a couple of weeks to see the finished piece. In the meantime I have been exploring a potential studio space in Shipley..... as part of my artist residency at Dream Achievers there is a possibility that I may be able to base my work out of an old Pumping Station at the side of the Leeds-Liverpool Canal at Shipley. This is very exciting! I went along earlier this week to have a look and there is lots of potential. The idea is at the very early stages yet but here are some photos I took in all the excitement...




No comments:

Post a Comment